Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crafty Monkey

Other things I’ve been up to…. I joined Stampin’ Up! I am now a demonstrator, but I joined mostly for the discount. I haven’t held any card-making classes yet as I don’t foresee myself having any major time to set aside to organize a class in the near future, but maybe later on when I have more time and energy…. BUT I am happy to report that I have been making cards and using my supplies! Art can be so therapeutic! Of course, there will be the occasional card that I’d put together that doesn’t look as nice as I think it should….

One of the projects I want to get started on soon is a family recipe book. It’s a great way to pass down the traditional Chinese recipes, and other family recipes, to ensure they are not forgotten. I’ll be putting them in a scrapbook format instead of just a binder with protector pages. That way I can be creative, AND it will be a great reference for those in the family who DON’T cook on a regular basis….

Now I need to start collecting recipes….

1 comment:

Carrie Gaskin said...

I'm looking forward to seeing some of these creations!