Monday, April 07, 2008

Another beginning....

Happy birthday to frodowm and I! We celebrated our birthday this weekend with cake and Chinese take-out with family.



Hopefully it will be a new beginning of sorts for us both - a happy, healthy and successful future!



May frodowm's plans come to fruition and may she have a successful start towards her goals, and may my health continue to improve! :)



I am happy to report that I have been itch-free for a few days, mainly due to medicine but hey, I'll take it. The pharmaceuticals I'm taking have got my immune system under control, and hopefully I will continue to be hive-free for the remainder of the year as I continue to be diligent about my health.

Let's hope I won't have to visit the hospital for a loooong while now. *crosses fingers* :)

No comments: