Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy as a Bee, Humming like a Lark

I'm not sure what it is with April.... to me it seems to USUALLY be synonymous with change.... my last 3 jobs started in April, my birthday is in April, I became engaged at the end of April.....

April is when I coincidentally get my new "starts" I guess.

And it's happened again, with changes in my job, AND I'm becoming more active and excited about organizing my Stampin' Up! Card Club at work, AND now one of my sisters (I've got lots of sisters), have offered me to take over piano classes for her students!! What an opportunity to be able to take on 10-plus piano students! (That's a lot of time!)

Now I just need to figure out how much time that will actually be and whether I want to teach for a full Saturday, how many students I want to take on, etc.....

I'm the kind of person that needs a lot of time to herself so I just need to figure out the right balance.....

No comments: