Friday, October 24, 2008

Exhausted! Just checking in

Haven't updated in awhile.....

These past two weeks have been crazy at work (and it continues). I've just been super busy....plus other responsibilities and activities have kept me occupied.

One of my friends got married this month!! W and I helped out with some last minute things (even the night before the big day!!) It was a great ceremony, lovely personalized vows, and lots of tears!!!

I've also been busy with games....as usual, and card-making, and there was Thanksgiving, hanging out with the family, and hubby. There was also the federal election. I went in NOT knowing who I was voting for, not exactly a good thing to do. Oh well.... Anyways, my particular riding I live in, is having an automatic recount since, I believe the winner only won by 33 votes. Now this was an election where everybody's vote counted!! (sadly less than 60% of the population voted)

I have also started acupuncture and am trying traditional Chinese medicine to "fix" my allergies, and to balance the energies in my body. Acupuncture is nice. I do feel more relaxed afterwards, and the Chinese medicine does make me feel better. I have no idea if it is fixing the allergy issue though..... I guess I'll see with time. But in the meantime, I'm still waiting for that miracle cure for allergies. :P

Flu shots are available at work too now. Needles galore...... After weekly allergy shots, and acupuncture, a single flu shot will be fine!! :P

Now where's that miracle cure??

No comments: